If you liked the post, Share on Facebook, Tweet and Google Plus (use buttons above). You can also Subscribe to our feed via Email for free.
How to Create a Folder Without Name
You must be thinking that what is a big deal in creating a nameless folder. Try to create a folder without name in windows operating system and check whether you succeeded or not. No you wont be able to make it because windows will automatically give it a name i.e.New folder.
I will show you how to create a folder without name. This trick is checked and works on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
There are two ways to create a folder without name
- Create a New Folder
- Right Click on the folder and select Rename.
- Pressing the Alt key, type 0160 (using the numeric keypad).
- Press Enter and that the folder will become nameless!
You can also use the following trick to make a folder without name.
- Create a new folder & select rename.
- Now press the delete key.
- While keeping Alt key pressed, press numeric keypad number 9 for 8 times and press enter. You will notice that folder has become nameless.