If you liked the post, Share on Facebook, Tweet and Google Plus (use buttons above). You can also Subscribe to our feed via Email for free.
Hide all drives from My Computer
This is a great trick to hide all drives on your computer. You can play this trick on your friends to amuse them. This trick disables the display of local or networked drives when you click My Computer.
How to Hide the drives(c:,d:,e:,...etc) in Your Computer
This trick requires registry editing, so take a backup before you follow this steps:
- Go to Start -> Run.
- Type regedit
- Now go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
- Now in the right pane, create a new DWORD item and name it NoDrives (it is case sensitive).
- Now modify it's value and set it to 3FFFFFF (Hexadecimal) .
- Now restart your computer.
- So, now when you click on My Computer, no drives will be shown(all gone...).
To enable display of drives in My Computer, simply delete this DWORD item that you created. Again restart your computer. You can now see all the drives again.