If you liked the post, Share on Facebook, Tweet and Google Plus (use buttons above). You can also Subscribe to our feed via Email for free.
How to Make an Effective Blog or Website
You want more traffic on your blog. You want to be famous in this blogging world. You want a higher page rank. You want to monetize from blogging. But have you ever asked yourself whether your blog is effective and it deserves all this?
In this article I am going to discuss about Blog or Website Effectiveness. To improve website’s or blog’s effectiveness or performance is not a rocket science. You just need to look from your audience’s perspective. I assure you that implementing this tips will surely help you in every aspects, whether it is SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Internet Marketing or you want to make bucks from your site. These all are highly interrelated. So lets get on our main point.
Before I start I would like to ask “What is a Website?” Come-on don’t give me silly exam definitions like “It’s a collection of WebPages”. Website or Blog is a means of mass communication. Communication is the exchange of information, ideas and knowledge between sender and receiver. On a website or blog mostly one directional communication takes place. That is we bloggers or web designers give information to the mass. So to make an effective website, it is necessary to give importance to effective communication and I have kept that point in mind while writing the following tips:
Tips to make a website or blog effective:
- First of all, you need to make sure that your audience can understand your writing and the meaning that you are trying to convey. You must write easy-to-read sentences by avoiding complicated words. Don’t write something boring. Write about things which will grab your visitor's attention.
- Even if your content is very good, people won’t like to read it if your website or blog is not visually appealing. Use colors and images which are aesthetically pleasing.
- Make sure you don’t copy contents from other websites. Research on your niche and write in your own words. If you follow this Google will surely like it. Also don't allow your content to be copied by others.
- Learn how to optimize your website/blog speed. Improve your website loading speed.
- Social media allows you to communicate with your prospects, and it allows them to communicate with each other. Include links to your blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. Make it easy for everyone to find you on social media.
- Give your website or blog a professional look. Compare your site with your competitors and analyze what your site or blog is missing.
- If possible try to give your audience things (I mean in respect to your content) that nobody other would be able to give. Think about how you can position yourself so that you’re the market leader with no or very less competition.
I assure you that if you do follow this tips in a right way, you’ll be able to increase conversion rates, attract more customers, and build your audience (which is surely going to help you earn more money).