If you liked the post, Share on Facebook, Tweet and Google Plus (use buttons above). You can also Subscribe to our feed via Email for free.
See what happens behind Windows Loading Screen
Posted by akash shastri on 11 September 2010
Ever wonder what's going on behind that splash screen? Splash screen is the screen which we see during Windows xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7 is loading. Some process happens when windows is loaded. Well, you can find out using this trick!
- Right click on My Computer
- Select Properties and then Select Advanced Tab
- In the Startup and Recovery option click on Settings.
- Click on Edit(The button besides the line "To edit the startup options file manually, click Edit.")
- BOOT.INI file will open in notepad. Now do the following changes carefully:
Add "/SOS" right after "/fastdetect" with a space between.
- Restart the computer, you will notice that the splash screen is gone. It can be re-enabled by removing the new switch.