If you liked the post, Share on Facebook, Tweet and Google Plus (use buttons above). You can also Subscribe to our feed via Email for free.
How to Speed up your PC by this simple RAM Tweak
Well this is a little tut or in other terms a simple trick or a tweak. If you’ve been running a large application (or several large applications, maybe a game, Photoshop, something like that) the RAM can get taken up quickly. Even when you close down these programs, RAM can still be eaten-up.
Here is a simple RAM tweak to speed up your computer. This tweak is checked and works in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Open up Notepad (I use Notepad++)
- Type in MYSTRING=(80000000)
- Save the file as MEMORY.VBE (or RAM.VBE if you like…just remember the .VBE)
- Make sure you save the file to your DESKTOP.
- Just double-click the newly created file on your desktop whenever your PC seems sluggish. It will give your RAM a much needed boost.